🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

After privacy update all boosters gone

Options
daantjevw
daantjevw Posts: 2 Newbie
Hello, after the privacy update all my boosters are gone. can someone tell me why?

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 152,286 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello! @daantjevw 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

Oh No! You lose all of the booster after privacy update on this game or any King's Game?! 😢
    You must check "Why have I lost all my collected boosters" by Community Team. (Any King's Games) 
    Click this link to read it that I hope you can understand! 

⚠️ So please attention when you have trouble to lose all of your boosters! ⚠️

1. The boosters also cannot be transferred / saved to any devices on any King's Games when you switch out new or change or upgrade device

2. The boosters are saved directly in your device's memory, which always allows you to use them while playing offline. This also means that they are not saved on our servers especially if you didn't have the game saved. 

It’s best not to store too many Boosters on your device, as there is a chance they may be lost, or affect the game play

But you don't be sad! I give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • daantjevw
    daantjevw Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    You are welcome! @daantjev 😊
    And you don't forget to join this/these game's contests to chance to win gold bars (boosters)! We will waiting for you to join game's contests! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Hello again! @daantjev 👋

I just see this new solve discussion now, this discussion is same as lost boosters's questions and it's called "Lost Boosters? Oh No! Let's see if we can solve it!" by Lola_Pop the Community Moderator. 

So click this link to read it that I hope you can understand again! 😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?