🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Hammer booster

Options
sslater20
sslater20 Posts: 1 Newbie
Hi
I chose Cambodia which said I would get hammer booster. However, I can't use it and wondered how I can use it? The picture of the hammer is like the attached so has three arrows on it. Any ideas?
Thank you
Sam

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,894 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello there! @sslater20 👋
    Welcome to King Community! 👑

When you choose Power Up of Round Hammer (double of radius) of any one city's ticket, you start playing first level then it will shows Round Hammer have upgraded to double radius that means this hammer become more powerful but it's not giving you one hammer and you can play with the round hammer have upgraded on anyone city (one city) only. 

** Double radius means double size of circle / bigger two times than normal circle **

So if you want to get more hammer, you click on "+ of Round Hammer" then it will shows buying hammers with using gold bars. (When you are buying hammers completed, your gold bars are decreased but you receive your hammers.) 😉

So can you understand it? 😊

And I also give you exciting news on this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?