🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars and Tell us what level you are on! 💍

Options
LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
edited January 2020 in Support

If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate!

🎄☃️

Ho ho ho Diamond Hunters!

Holidays are around the corner and Bernadette knows how good crafters you guys are
but she wonders .. in which level are you guys standing at the cities map? 
🤔

Can you satisfy her curiosity, and let us know what level you're on by commenting below! 
Bernadette will appreciate it by giving you some brilliant shiny Gold Bars! 

10 players will be randomly picked and receive 20 Gold bars each 🤩 Easy peasy! 

Everyone has the same chance to win, no matter the level, even if you just started today or already reached the last levels. 

You have until Friday 3rd of January 13pm CET to participate!

Good luck everyone 

and remember....

May the Magic be with you 3

- Terms and Conditions here

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,542 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello! @QueenRaffie 👋
    I have reached max level on last week but I am waiting for new levels will be start released on next week! So I will take a screenshot of my current max level and level map for you and Bernadetta on next week! 😉

By the way, I am still helping players to solve any levels (problems too) on Diamond Diaries Community and Lucy to complete Bernadetta's mission everywhere. 😄

I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players to join this contest :
    @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @PummyRaj, @kiara_wael, @RobinCorte, @johamilton, @Elsa, @Foley1362, @mysticalmysty, @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @Sabrina_Menin, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

It's very simple! What level are you still on? 😊

Have a SASSY day and Merry Christmas! ❤️ 🎄
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Wow! You are on level 1095 and this destination is "Moscow" now! That was amazing! @mya143 😃

Thank you for your joining this contest! 🤗
    While Bernadetta will be happy and loving your current level! ♥️

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,262 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Sorry, unfortunately I have only just started and have not yet been able to spend a lot of time on it.

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    It's okay! @Werner_Cichy 😊
    I know you just started to play this game while you are still new trainer. Welcome back! 😊

So you are on level 24 and this destination is "Merida" (Oh! Bernadetta love this destination).

Thank you for your joining this contest! While Bernadetta will be happy and loving your current level and favourite destination! 🤗

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    @Lim - little embarrassed to say I haven’t played much recently but let’s just say I’m boarding Cairo still 🙈

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    It's okay! @Foley1362 😊
    So you are on level 241 and yes, it's Cairo! That was amazing! 😃

Thank you for your joining this contest while I hope Bernadetta will be happy and loving your current level and this destination. 😍

• islamraz
    islamraz Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
    I am at level 1100 in Diamond diaries saga

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,769 Candy Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hi @Lim , Im here, ill try do my best, thank you 

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello everyone! 

Thanks for sharing your screenshots and levels! 
    @Werner_Cichy destination is not important.. what matters is the journey so very happy to have you onboard :) 
    @mya143 i can see you are arriving to last levels... well done! :chuffed:
    @islamraz that level 1100 is scary and good fun! Good luck with it and thanks for sharing your level too! 
    @Foley1362 are you in Cairo so you can have some good weather? hehehehe Good to see you around here :3

Have a sassy day and keep collecting the shiny diamonds  <3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?