🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(Finished)Jeweler Trial -give us your opinion!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I have had it twice.  The first time was great but I can't remember now what I had to collect.  The second, in my opinion, was a flop.  Wait I actually got the second one twice.  I had to be the first to start it off and I had to collect a certain number of ??  Mind is too into Christmas to remember all the details.  Since the game is difficult enough to clear these levels, I couldn't start the event because I couldn't clear a level.
  • Trunky
    Trunky Posts: 3 Newbie
    closed game and was still the same... don't fret If they keep shoving it at me and can't get into the game without clicking on the trial i will just leave... 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,814 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    I am also tagging you to join this contest! @islamraz 😉
    Because I think you are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter and welcome back to Sweet King Community! 😄

This contest is What do you think this new event (Jeweler Trial)? (Is it cool?) 🤔
    When you think to answer it, you can also chance to win gold bars too! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    I don’t have it on my game, yet, but looking forward to be part of this event 🤗
  • janmarsit
    janmarsit Posts: 3 Newbie
    Loooove this game no changes except new levels faster
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,814 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Uh oh! This contest has still two days left only! 

I will tagging all of the Diamond Diaries Players who you haven't joining this contest (Last chance to notice) :
    @Greee, @tepha, @scherly, @crlebrn, @ladydi112, @neka, @janmarsit, @eray08yigit, @idkwhattoput69, @bearwithme, @DeepshikhaSharan, @AllexoS, @caambuj, @fmeade22, @christine88, @LatishaWillyard, @tasn33n, @Spider86, @Wispyhalo6, @pipor, @zenbuddhanc, @Trunky, @Rachyrach1, @Jmisch101, @192837465, @keidi, @sunnymauree, @Johan1978, @angelarighetti, @islamraz, @abnarmez, @monaperez, @ladydi112, @Shehaab, @Badskatan, @ddsnow49, @sslater20, @doraemon02, @Allyrow, @Murica, @lynette, @PummyRaj, @kiara_wael, @RobinCorte, @johamilton, @Elsa, @Foley1362, @mysticalmysty, @paul5473, @jnw1284, @judy1031, @DR8KS, @razaj, @MiaChristine, @Werner_Cichy, @SabrinaM, @Lucas_Yan_Maia, @Kimkay, @KitKathySuzyQ, @Marycross, @Leony, @bluezy, @leonyp, @mlkmnsgrl, @tmarie2983, @linsma, @laurieag, @moocow21, @HellsBelle, @ika62, @maggiecat, @benitalmmaculate, @jnw1284, @pewoheimer,@Francl27, @Eva_PT, @timceqq, @Radusha, @Bronwen, @saalk71, @dianehare, @caper, @pollyusa, @bell0111, @exoa, @scaiva, @mya143, @Diana_Arnn, @aquariusgirl74, @thisismygame, @SeraphicStar, @el_chaskon, @Mongol, @Monika_Jaworek, @Jefferson5, @ksschutz, @maijajamatti, @Bisan, @LStrib, @lojeff4054, @R59767400, @pewoheimer, @judy1031, @naadeali, @martz187, @heathera1 and other Diamond Diaries Hunters! 👋

What do you think this new event? (Before this new event has released.) 🤔
    ** You tell us your opinion/think this new event, you can chance to win 20 gold bars on this contest. 😉

Have a SASSY day and Happy New Year 2020! 😄
  • kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,702 Candy Moderator
    Thanks @Lim
    I want to participate but don’t have it on my game yet ;) . I love Challange 
  • paul5473
    paul5473 Posts: 469 Level 4
    Thanks for the tag @Lim and I love the sound of this event! Cant wait to play it!
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,247 Crushing Legend
    Thanks @Lim for Tagging

Unfortunately I don't have it yet, but I'm only here at level 27.
    Generally I think challenges like this look good, I love challenges in every game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?