1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars and Tell us what level you are on! 💍

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,937 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Wow! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunters! @Trunky, @MiaChristine, @islamraz and @Francl27 👍

Hello @Trunky 👋 - This destination is really fun place 😼 and thanks for your giving your current level! I hope Bernadetta will love your current level and favourite destination! 😍

Hello @MiaChristine 👋 - Great job while you are amazing new trainer! 👍 You are on level 75 and this destination is "Venice". I hope Bernadetta will love your current level and favourite destination. 

Hello @islamraz
    👋 - That was awesome! Finally you have reached max level right now! Stay tuned for new levels on this Thursday! And this new destination is "Cairo". I hope Bernadetta will love your current/max level and favourite destination. 😍

Hello @Francl27 👋 - It's okay! I hope Bernadetta will love your current level as well! 👍

By the way, thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! Everyone! 😄

And I also give you another this game's contests who haven't joined this game's contests yet! 😉

1. It's Christmas Math Contest by Elsa! 
    Can you help Lucy to solve that puzzle? đŸ€”
    You make sure to answer it on SPOILER to chance to win 25 gold bars too. 
    ** If you answer correctly when that is contest is ended, you can chance to win gold bars but she chooses random 3 lucky players! ** (It's ended on 3rd January 2020!) 
    Click here to join to answer it! 👈

2. It's "Jeweler Trial". (But this new event haven't released yet) 
    Tell us what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance to win 20 gold bars!Â đŸ€” (It's ended on 7th January 2020)
    So click here to join! 👈

(And Yes! Thanks for your really sweet noticing new race start on Happy New Year to us! @QueenRaffie đŸ€— So keep your eyes out! Everyone!) 

I hope you can join another this game's contests and have a SASSY HOlidays! ♄
  • Marycross
    Marycross Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
  • monaperez
    monaperez Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    still at the same level 😖
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Wow! That was amazing! @Marycross 😼
    So you are on level 1085 and this destination is "Seoul". I hope Bernadetta will love your current level and favourite destination. 😍

Hello again! @monaperez 👋
    Yes! Level 1111 is really tricky to us but this level is NO problem too! Bernadetta will say "Come on! You can pass it and you are also amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! 👍". 

Thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! Everyone! 😄

And I also give you another this game's contests if you haven't joined this game's contests yet! 😉

** If you answer correctly when that is contest is ended, you can chance to win gold bars but she chooses random 3 lucky players! ** (It's ended on 3rd January 2020!) 

Tell us what do think/opinion about "Jeweler Trial" to chance to win 20 gold bars!Â đŸ€” (It's ended on 7th January 2020)
    So click here to join! 👈

(And new race's contest will come back on Happy New Year! 😉
    ) 

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Level 727, Hong Kong :-)
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Wow! That was amazing! @johamilton 😼
    Yes, you are really on level 727 and this destination is "Hong Kong". I hope Bernadetta will love your current level and favourite destination. 😍

Thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! Everyone! 😄

And I also give you another this game's contests if you haven't joined this game's contests yet! 😉

So click here to join! 👈

(And new race's contest will come back on Happy New Year! 😉)  

• benitalmmaculate
    Options
    Benitalmmaculate_level 1055. (Destination Athens).
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Wow! That was amazing! @benitalmmaculate and @zenbuddhanc 😼
    I hope Bernadetta will love your current level and favourite destination. 😍

Thank you for your joining this contest while Bernadetta will be happy to see you have playing this game! 😄

You make sure to answer it on SPOILER to chance to win 25 gold bars too. 
    ** If you answer correctly when that is contest is ended, you can chance to win gold bars but she chooses random 3 lucky players! ** (It's ended on 3rd January 2020!) 

So click here to join! 👈

(And new race's contest will come back on Happy New Year! 😉)  

I hope you can join another this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ♄

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?