eray08yigit Posts: 3 Newbie
How many cities are in the game

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,743 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited December 2023

Hello there! @eray08yigit 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

There are 51 destinations / city names on this game currently right now! They will choose any one destination / city name differently then they will continue playing levels. 😉

I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game or haven't joined these contests yet, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 
    ** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

I hope you can join this game's contests and have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Diamond_Lim
  • eray08yigit
    eray08yigit Posts: 3 Newbie
    where can i look at all the cities and game files
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Hello! @eray08yigit 👋

You cannot look at all of the cities, when you complete 15/20 levels on any one city, you can choose another one of two cities then continue playing levels. 😉

There are 1115 levels on phone currently but 1055 levels on PC currently. (Because their team will released new levels differently.)

When you complete so many levels or have reached up hundred levels, you can slide down to see cities when you choose these cities. I hope you love these cities. (Bernadetta love cities too.) 😊

Have a SASSY day and Happy New Year 2020! 😄
  • Jackson2012
    Jackson2012 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2023

Yeah and what are those 30-35 diffrent city names

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Jackson2012 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

Thank you for your asking this question here now! 🤗

I checked and found list all of these different city names on Diamond Diaries Saga Game here now! 👇😉

1. Amsterdam 2. Antalya

3. Athens 4. Auckland

5. Bangkok 6. Barcelona

7. Beijing 8. Berlin

9. Bhutan 10. Buenosaires

11. Cairo 12. Cambodia

13. Cinqueterra 14. Copenhagen

15. Cusco 16. Dubrovnik

17. Edinburgh 18. Florence

19. Granada 20. Havana

21. Hong Kong 22. Istanbul

23. Jodhpur 24. Kathmandu

25. Kuala Lumpur 26. Kyoto

27. Lisbon 28. London

29. Marrakesh 30. Merida

31. Monaco 32. Moscow

33. New Orleans 34. New York

35. Paris (On Episode 1 only) 36. Phoenix

37. Prague 38. Reykjavik

39. Rome 40. Salzburg

41. San Francisco 42. San Juan

43. Santa Monica 44. Santorini

45. Seoul 46. Shanghai

47. St. Petersburg 48. Stockholm

49. Tokyo 50. Varanasi

51. Venice

So there are 51 different city names on Diamond Diaries Saga Game currently right now. 🏙️😊

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your question/problem (s) on this game's support area here. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you too. 😊

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Autumn91
    Autumn91 Posts: 11 Level 2

Sure I would know what they will look like just wondering

• Diamond_Lim

Hello there! @Autumn91 👋

I am Diamond Lim (You can also called me Lim is short as well). I am still Diamond Diaries Skill Master while Diamond Diaries Moderator right now. 💎😊

These cities/destinations, characters, features, charms and more designed by Diamond Diaries Saga Studio Team. Let me show you these designs of this game here. 👇😉

If you have any question/problem (s) with this game, please don't hesitate to ask and tag me (@ + Diamond_Lim, like this @Diamond_Lim) and you can continue asking your question/problem (s) on this thread here or you can asking your question/problem (s) on this game's support area here. Then I am still happy here to check then help and answer you too. 😊

Also thank you for your still challenge playing this game with us now. 🤗

You can also check here :

🌶️ Hot right now in Diamond Diaries here 🌶️

Share your favorite booster here! ☄️

💎🏅 Which character would love the most and Why? Vote, Answer and Get the Badge here! 👧🏻👵🏻🐦 I 💎🏅 Birthday Surprise Gift For You! - Share your birthday date and Get the Badge here! 🎂🎉 I Let's Celebrate Diamond Diaries' Level 4000 and Get the Badge here now! 🎉💎4️⃣0️⃣0️⃣0️⃣😄 I Also Let's Celebrate the 5th Anniversary in Diamond Diaries Saga and Get the Badge here! 🎉5️⃣💎💎

Diamond Racer Challenge #3 Contest - Win Gold Bars and Top One Diamond Racer Badge here! 💎🏁 I Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

📱💻️ What is the latest level in Diamond Diaries Saga here?

💎 Wanna to win more Diamond Diaries Saga's Badges? Check this out here! 💎🏅😉

Have a wonderful and sassy day! 💎😄

• Jackson2012
    Jackson2012 Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited December 2023

Okay and also I was stuck at level 369 on autumn's ipad

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?