1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars and Tell us what level you are on! 💍

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
    Wow! That was amazing! @crlebrn 😮

By the way, thanks for your joining this contest while I hope Bernadetta will love your current level! 😍
    Have a SASSY day and Happy New Year 2020! 😄
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,274 Crushing Legend
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Wow! You are on level 31 and still this destination now. @Werner_Cichy 😊

Thank you for your updating and Bernadetta will be happy to see you playing this game. 😊

Have a SASSY day and Happy New Year 2020! ❤️
  • scherly
    scherly Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options
    Hi! 
    At the Moment i stuck on level 1089

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Wow! That was amazing! @scherly 😮

So you are on level 1089 and this destination is "Cairo" now. And when you stuck on this level many times, please let me know and help you to solve this level without using boosters and extra moves. 😉

By the way, thanks for your joining this contest while I hope Bernadetta will love your current level and favourite destination! 😍
  • scherly
    scherly Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Lim
    I've tried it many times
     :( 
    please can you help me!
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020
    Options
    scherly said:
    @Lim
    I've tried it many times
     :( 
    please can you help me!
    Don't worry! @scherly 😊
    Let me check level 1089 and help you to solve this level soon. 😉

** If you have any your problems/questions, you can ask any question such as stuck level or game problem on "Support" next time as we feel less cautious to help players on any discussions/contests! 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    Hello again! @scherly 👋

Let me help you how to pass level 1089 without using boosters and extra moves. 😉

Firstly, you make sure to link special ray charms and jewel box together, then you can link special ray charms to destroy jewel box and bottom of purple blocker quickly with using less moves on Picture 1 and 2. (Because collect the first jewel box to remove the horizontal controller.) 

After collecting jewel box, the horizontal controller is removed. You can link the charms to destroy the purple blockers then link the key to unlock the diamond on Picture 3. (The helpful birds will help you to collect the key too but they will destroy the purple blockers mostly.) 

** If you have 12+ moves left, you can continue to follow my next step. **

Finally, the bottles are dropping from above first, you make sure to link special ray charm to collect the bottles and destroy charms and purple blockers, then the bottles are popped while they will dropped again from above and below too. And you link special ray charm again to collect the bottles and destroy them. 

** Attention! You make sure destroy so many charms, the bottles are dropped from above and below will become more. And when the diamond will up to left/middle/right direction, you make sure to destroy the purple blockers where the diamond will up to the line on any one direction easily. **

Yes! This level is really tricky but I have tried this level completed with 5th tries while without using boosters and extra moves today.

So can you understand my steps? 😊

I hope you can pass this level while Bernadetta will still happy looking at you are playing this level. "Come on! You can do it!" said Bernadetta. 😄

• tepha
    tepha Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I hace reach le el 410
  • tepha
    tepha Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I have reach level 410

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?