1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

(FINISHED) Win 20 Gold Bars and Tell us what level you are on! 💍

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• dianehare
    dianehare Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options
    Thankyou for picking me. Bars not showing up. Can you help? Thanks Diane :) 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,979 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    dianehare said:
    Thankyou for picking me. Bars not showing up. Can you help? Thanks Diane :) 
    Hello! @dianehare 👋
    You make sure play this game again with using Internet Connection, then you can see 20 gold bars have added/received automatically on this game. Please check it again and congratulations again! 😉

** If you still haven't received gold bars on this game, please let @QueenRaffie know and looking in it! **

Here is another Diamond Diaries's contest for you!  😊
    It's "Find all of the differences" by Elsa. 
    Can you find all of the differences? 
    If you find all of them on SPOILER, you can chance to win 30 gold bars! (It's ended on 17th January 2020)
    So click here to join! 👈

(And another race/contest will come back soon! 😉)  

I hope you can join another this game's contest and have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @dianehare :)

Adding to @Lim comment, close the game app, leave it for ten mins and open it again. 

Let me know if it works, if not i can provide with another troubleshooting ;) 

Have a SASSY Friday :3

• dianehare
    Options
    Hi. Thanks for reply. It never worked. But I've noticed I've got 20 bird power ups I dont think I had before. I wander if wrong ones added. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling too x
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    dianehare said:
    Hi. Thanks for reply. It never worked. But I've noticed I've got 20 bird power ups I dont think I had before. I wander if wrong ones added. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling too x
    Oh! That means you have got them completed but I think @QueenRaffie will gives you wrong ones (it's 20 bird boosters, not 20 gold bars?!) 🙁

** Please don't uninstall then reinstall this game cause you lost all of the boosters and special events will be reseted. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @dianehare :)

That's weird... Let me talk to Tech Department and see if they can have a look at it :3

Have a Sassy Friday! 

• dianehare
    Options
    No worries. Its not a big deal if it can't be sorted. Thanks for trying :) x
  • dianehare
    Options
    Woo hoo you fixed thankyou ! And new levels added :D 
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
    dianehare said:
    Woo hoo you fixed thankyou ! And new levels added :D 
    Hooray and congratulations again! @dianehare 😄

I hope you love to play new levels right now and enjoy your having gold bars on this game! 😍

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?