🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Behind the Scenes -Episode 67 Open the boxes!

LadyRaffie
LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
New to the Community? Sign up right here in only 2 seconds! 

Hello dear Diamond Hunters

💎

Today is Thursday and is that time for a new episode! 
Here's how the Diamond Diaries game studio describes the episode. 

"This new episode will let you play another 15 amazing levels :hurrah: 

Our favourite levels are 1134,1137,1144

You can also find challenging levels such as 1133,1138,1142 where your skills will be tested  ;)

Level 1134. Aim to get the keys first, it will help you progress faster!

Level 1137. This level is tricky, opening the boxes and using the centre contraption will lead to solving the puzzle!

Level 1142. Try to open the boxes first, as this will help you throughout the level! 

We hope you enjoy this new episode of Diamond Diaries Saga!

If we can help you with anything else, please let us know.

Diamond Diaries Design team"

⭐️
⭐️⭐️ 

Tell us in the comments below what you thought of the new levels  <3 

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 147,877 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Hello! @QueenRaffie 👋
    Wow! This episode is still very nice but I use a few of boosters to complete some tricky levels as I have working to do today. So I must playing new levels quickly. 😅

I think these new levels are NO problem of incorrect goals too while I have completed 15 new levels and finally I pick up another new destination is "Lisbon"! 👌

Well done for your creating new levels! Diamond Diaries's Studio Team! 👍

Hello! Diamond Diaries Players! 👋
    Who have picked up "Lisbon" (new destination) or another new destination or current old destination? 😄

** If you stuck any levels, please click on "Support" first, then you click on "ask a question", finally you write out stuck what's level. I will see your question then help you without using boosters mostly. **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️
  • Dianaknoop
    Dianaknoop Posts: 6 Level 2
    I am new and learning the site.
    Happy Crushing
    🥰🍭🍬🍫
  • Diamond_Lim
    edited January 2020

Hello! @Dianaknoop 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Let's introduce myself! 😉

My name is Lim while I'm Diamond Diaries Expert Player that I can help everyone to solve any levels and problems on Diamond Diaries Community. 

You can check to see "Let's Get Started" that I hope you understand how to join contests and discussions on King Community. 

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊

So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • jenk20012001
    jenk20012001 Posts: 3 Newbie
    So far this game is fun.
  • Diamond_Lim
    So far this game is fun.
    Good to hear! @jenk20012001 👍

I love playing this game too! 😊

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing this game, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a SASSY day! ♥️
  • Kimberly_Martin
    Kimberly_Martin Posts: 50 Level 3

I had to use quite a few boosters as well. This was the hardest set for me to conquer!!!

• Diamond_Lim

Me too! @Kimberly_Martin

Yep! These new levels will become harder to us! But don't worry! We hope new event's or Peter Content will released on this game! 😊

And congratulations! You have reached max level right now and stay tuned for new levels on this Thursday! 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?