🔥 Hot Right Now 🌶
💎 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 //

Need friends

Options
RACHAEL4079
RACHAEL4079 Posts: 2 Newbie
Need some new friends on diamond diaries!!!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,620 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello! @RACHAEL4079 and @Paolasanvera 👋
    Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! You can click here to read and follow these steps that I hope this helps for you can see more friends here while receiving/sending your friends on any King's Game! (This solve discussion by Community Team) 😉

And I have another ideas how to add more friends easier that they will send you more lives on any King's Game! 😉

** If you connected to Facebook, you make sure ask lives to your friends or Any King's Game Players first on any King's game, then you can receive live from your friends and Any King's Game Players if they have sent! 😉 **

** If you connected to King.Com Account, King's players will send you more lives too but it's send more lives than Facebook. 😊 **

And if you also click on to King.Com Account from PC, then you log in and open the gameyou'll see the following message on the left side:

imagepng

That means if you have your friend's email, you can add your friend's email then you can see your friends are added on this game. 😊

I hope this helps too! 😉

** If you have any questions on this game / any King's Game, please let me know! 😊 **

And I also give you exciting news on this game if you have playing Diamond Diaries Saga, you don't forget to join this game's contests to chance to win FREE Gold Bars! 😊
    So click here with a chance to win Gold bars! 

** You can see "Announcement" , that means you can join it to chance to win gold bars. And "Finished" , that means that contest is over or finished! **

You can also check and don't forget to see another hot news such as contests (join to answer it to chance to win gold bars too (boosters)) and other news! 😉
    So click here to check another hot news! 📰 Keep your eyes out! 👀

Have a nice day! 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?