Please reset game on FB

Options
GGYoho
GGYoho Posts: 17 Level 2

Played previously with another user name - ID# 3323307657. Game opens with old user name. Can I switch to new user name as well? Thx.

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Hmm contact the community manager for help. Coz each Facebook is 1 account n own individual account... so u may need to explain the reason to transfer ur progress to another Facebook account.

I believe this is what u r asking...

r u want to reset to lvl 1?

• GGYoho
    Options

I just set up the new account because I thought I had to in order to reset to #1. I just miss the game after having finished it. It would be fine with me if my original account is set to Level 1. If possible ,I'll just delete the new account (this one - GGYoho) and carry forward with the original account (the ID I provided). I would appreciate if you would just reset my original account. Thx!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

If you have several accounts, please disconnect the game from your account and then connect it to the account you wan to use.

Check the Game ID from that account and post your request and Game ID on this page here.

• GGYoho
    Options

Not sure how to do this. I've deleted the app from my FB page. Please remove/delete this account (GGYoho) and I will find other games to play. Thank-you for your help.

• GGYoho
    Options

Please disregard previous message and reset my original account - ID# 3323307657. Thx.

• DianaLu
    DianaLu Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Want to play again from 0. Got to the end of the game and want to do it all over again. Or are you giving us more levels?

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @GGYoho !

I have now reset the game to level 1.

Please clear the cache and cookies on your browser before opening the game.

Have a Mice day!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?