I have crossed the level but the game is not moving further

pl suggest

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @aashima 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Do you mean you have completed this level but you still cannot reached next level on this game?! 🤔

If yes, don't worry about this problem! How about you tried to follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug (Same as this problem)? (I hope it's solved that nothing this happens. 🤔) 

So what device are you playing on this game has this problem? (Click here if you have playing any device 👇and all of the supports solved by Community Team, then you can find and follow troubleshooting steps that I hope this helps! 😉) 

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

⚠️ NOTE ⚠️

If you want to try uninstall and install steps, you have your gold bars are saved/transfered and your current level is saved but all of the boosters have lost and some events will be reset or gone when you save your progress completed with Facebook or King.Com. 

** If you have any problems on this game, please let me know and you can continue to comment on below here that I can see to help you again. 😉 **

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Gilbert73
    Gilbert73 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Ik zit wast op 1325

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,656 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello! @Gilbert73 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! We can only use English on Diamond Diaries Community only. 😅

🎉 Congratulations! 🎉 You have completed max level (Level 1325) on this game! You are amazing Diamond Diaries Hunter! Well done! 👍

New levels will be start released on this Thursday. Keep your eyes out! 😊

And remember new levels always released every Thursday. 😉

Have a SASSY day! ❤️

• Judy1031
    Judy1031 Posts: 29 Level 2
    edited April 2020
    Options

It's been weeks and weeks since the desktop and laptop PC levels have updated. Why is it taking so long for us to get new levels. I have been on 1295 for weeks now and it's time we got the new levels for us players that use laptops.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?