Levels disappeared

Options
GGYoho
GGYoho Posts: 17 Level 2

I've been playing through the levels for the second time. I don't know the exact level I was on but it was in the high 700's. Today when I loaded the game, it had set me back to Level 420. When I sign in on this website, it tells me that I'm on Level 2. Can you please set my account back to the appropriate level? Thanks. ID# 3323307657

Best Answer

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @GGYoho !

Sounds like the game switched back to the old Flash Player version. It doesn't have more than 410 levels.

If this happens again, make sure you play on Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Edge or Safari and that the browser is updated. Finally clear cache and the cookies on the browser and the HTML5 version with all levels should reappear.

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?