In order to unlock some missing animals in the Farm Club, I had to play again some older levels

Options
Randle
Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

In order to unlock some missing animals in the Farm Club, I had to play again some older levels which I already had passed. Is this correct?

Best Answer

Answers

• Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Answer βœ“
    Options

You need to only play the farm level (green) one and get 3*on that to get all the animals for that episode. Β 

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Yup! It's like if you want 3 stars for a level - all 3 animals are unlocked if you handle the level with bravour :-)

• diannengakuru
    diannengakuru Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

ion farm club...its says unlock at 66....ive won it 4 time but still says unlock at 66...why doesn't it finsh and its doing it on some other levels to

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,102 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @diannengakuru πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with Companions!!

Can you please show a screenshot of that pop-up for me to be clear?

I am thinking you might not have won the level 66 with 3 stars! And, hence, the pop-up is informing you to play that level again to acquire the 3rd companion (each star gives you a different companion)!! Your screenshot will clarify that for me to assist anything further πŸ‘

To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the blank comment box. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day 🍏🍏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?