Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support β Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatβs growing in your mind!
In order to unlock some missing animals in the Farm Club, I had to play again some older levels which I already had passed. Is this correct?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You need to only play the farm level (green) one and get 3*on that to get all the animals for that episode. Β
Trying to collect the remaining animals in farm heroes saga I've got companions of the last 3 sets around the level 1000 and up, can't seem to find the other levels to complete these last 3 sets as I'm on level 5672 and getting quite stuck π if anyone has any helpful information on this it would be much appreciated π
Hello @diannengakuru π€ Hearty Welcome to our lovely Farm King Community!
I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with Companions!!
Can you please show a screenshot of that pop-up for me to be clear?
I am thinking you might not have won the level 66 with 3 stars! And, hence, the pop-up is informing you to play that level again to acquire the 3rd companion (each star gives you a different companion)!! Your screenshot will clarify that for me to assist anything further π
To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the blank comment box. To reply back, simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.
Hope to talk to you soon. Have a Farmtastic rest of the day ππ
ion farm club...its says unlock at 66....ive won it 4 time but still says unlock at 66...why doesn't it finsh and its doing it on some other levels to
Yup! It's like if you want 3 stars for a level - all 3 animals are unlocked if you handle the level with bravour :-)