Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have tried several times to obtain the number without any success. I am frustrated. It seems very difficult to obtain and wish I didn't bother.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
C an you please give me: 999,999 gold bars
You can also try, this: when you are on your fb profile page, remove the https://www. in front of facebook.com and type graph instead and press enter. then youll find your facebook id. easy piece of cake
I agree. digit "Find my Facebook ID" on google and then copy your URL there ;-)
Eleanor, have you managed to find your ID yet???
I have just found mine. Went into facebook, clicked my name and copied paste the URL bar into the find your user ID page. This gave me my number. I then went to the e-mail, and returned the mail.
I've had the same issue but now I use Find my Facebook ID and I have written my ID down for other purposes.