The sheep... can I control them?

Options
Marjatta_
Marjatta_ Posts: 15 Level 2

The sheep are just randomly moving to another square in the game. Is there some way you can control them to get them where I want.

Answers

• Kevin_Lawrence
    Kevin_Lawrence Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

To move the sheep you need to make a row of crops next to it. Just like you do for spiders, and chickens. The only difference this time (apart from the fact its a sheep) your sheep will move to the point you made the match. So if you match 3 crops, and the last crop you move is in the middle of the row your sheep will jump to the middle of the row. If the last move you make to match the crops, is on the right hand side of the row, that’s where the sheep will land.You can move 2 sheep at a time if, both sheep touch the row crops that are going to be matched, they will both leave

My question "what are the rules for Sheep" was called a duplicate for this question. I already know how to make them move. I wanted to know why they move they way they do. Why when I make a match next to two of them, what makes only one of them move.
  • ch-kc-act
    ch-kc-act Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2018
    Options

To move the sheep you need to make a row of crops next to it. Just like you do for spiders, and chickens. The only difference this time (apart from the fact its a sheep) your sheep will move to the point you made the match. So if you match 3 crops, and the last crop you move is in the middle of the row your sheep will jump to the middle of the row. If the last move you make to match the crops, is on the right hand side of the row, that’s where the sheep will land.You can move 2 sheep at a time if, both sheep touch the row crops that are going to be matched, they will both leave

How can this be the accepted answer? It doesn't answer the core question. We already know how to move sheep. Answer the real question which is what is the logic behind the movement. There are times when you match two rows of cropsies and only one sheep moves. There are times you match two rows of cropsies directly above two sheep and they will both move. The real question is this. If I match one row of cropies between three sheep, which sheep will move and why?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?