Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have bought a new Iphone and I want to transfer my progress in Farm Heroes over. .
Will I lose my progress or can this be done??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hii Hartimarc! Welcome to the site. I have great news for you. By creating an account in the Kingdom, you will be able to transfer your game progress between devices. Go to the settings in your game application and click on the little Kingdom symbol, enter your details and your progress will be saved so when you log in again on your new phone, you can continue with your game.