Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Receive notifications of friends giving roadblocks tickets or lives, but when I open game, I do not get these?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I get the same. Notifications that things come through but when I go in there is nothing there very annoying! !! I've tried connecting disconnecting completely closing down but nothing works.
Hi Helen! Try this option: Play Farm Heroes on King.com - In top right corner there's a cog wheel for setting. Click on "Account" and in here you can connect to Facebook. Once done you should be able to receive friend help from other players :-)