Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I start game with 5 Lives but count go to zero after 3 used, if I choose a companion for 90 beans I spend 180, 270 or even more, is there a known bug ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Please see the email we send you so we can investigate further. Thanks.
No reply? No help? Why did my beans go away?
I had over 20,000 beans and they all went away. Why? The most beans any companion uses is 90 and if I use 90 per level/game that is 450 per session. I would have had to use up 45 session or 225 lives to use all 20,000+ magic beans. I know I did not use that many. I have been advancing in levels consistently. I am on level 209.
Hi Giuliano! The companions costs either 50, 70 or 90 beans, depending on their skills. If you use 3 lives then it can add up to 270 beans. I haven't heard of any issues with lives going to zero after 3 lives used. Which level are you playing? Do you have other family members who have their mobile devices connected to your Facebook account?
Please also try playing Farm Heroes Saga on King.com where you can connect to Facebook (top right cog wheel for settings, then choose 'account' followed by 'synchronize')