losing lives and magic beans

Options

I start game with 5 Lives but count go to zero after 3 used, if I choose a companion for 90 beans  I spend 180, 270 or even more, is there a known bug ?

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Giuliano! The companions costs either 50, 70 or 90 beans, depending on their skills. If you use 3 lives then it can add up to 270 beans. I haven't heard of any issues with lives going to zero after 3 lives used. Which level are you playing? Do you have other family members who have their mobile devices connected to your Facebook account?

Please also try playing Farm Heroes Saga on King.com where you can connect to Facebook (top right cog wheel for settings, then choose 'account' followed by 'synchronize')

• Patty_Peekaboo
    Patty_Peekaboo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I had over 20,000 beans and they all went away. Why? The most beans any companion uses is 90 and if I use 90 per level/game that is 450 per session. I would have had to use up 45 session or 225 lives to use all 20,000+ magic beans. I know I did not use that many. I have been advancing in levels consistently. I am on level 209.

• Patty_Peekaboo
    Patty_Peekaboo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

No reply? No help? Why did my beans go away?

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager
    Options

Please see the email we send you so we can investigate further. Thanks.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?