Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have tried clicking on icons but nothing works . So I cannot see how to get an answer to this question.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
OK, so I finally found someone who says to double-click on the question to see the replies... how stupid!! If you want to see the replies, the logical thing is to click on reply. Why don't you just say that up-front?!! This isn't rocket science!!!
I got the notification, Crusher18, and mine says "3 replies", but I click on the reply icon and get nothing. How do you access the replies, for Christ's sake?!! Pretty ridiculous and stupid that this is so non-intuitive. Idiot techies!!
Hey what is your question? You will get a notification by your profile icon when someone has answered your question.