Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
My wifi is working fine and is connecting in all other king games. Any suggestions to fix the problem?
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same problem! Have tried 4G and WiFi! Farm Heroes just can't find the Internet connection! It's my first time connecting to Facebook because I want to switch to my new phone! So if I reinstall I'll lose everything! I gave the latest update both Farm Heroes and FB! What to do?!?
Hi Maggie! What version of Farm Heroes Saga do you have? You could check for updates on iTunes or Google Play. Also worth trying: switch to 3G/4G to see if the game will connect to mobile Internet.
Cheers :-)