We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Farm Heroes Crashing on iphone 4 iOs 7.1.2

Since the update on Feb 05 i CAN NOT play the game ONLY on my iphone 4. The game is fine on PC and on ipad. but it crashes everytime i click on play from my phone. I can load the game, send lives Β but when i click play it crashes, completely has to reload only to crash again. I have deleted the app from my phone reinstalled it, no help. i have plenty of memory on my phone. Also, the game constantly wants me to connect to facebook. I do have a facebook but it doesnt matter whether im logged in or not, thegame will not load. PLEASE fix this, or update the game, or tell me how i can fix it. I have written you several emails but have no response. Yeah, i can still play the game on any other device but its on my phone i played it the most. very disappointed and frustrated.

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2

I'm running exactly the same set up (old school, haha) and my app works fine, runs smoothly. Normally apps will crash when the phone cannot handle the data or size of the app. Do you have a lot of apps open? Maybe also try restarting to clear out the memory a little.Β 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?