passed levels where you were rewarded three stars but did not receive how do i get my three stars

Options
red_girl
red_girl Posts: 1 Newbie

i have pass levels where you can get three stars to help out in other levels but the game will not reward me how can i get my three stars if i have already passed

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey red girl, you mean you didn't get the animal companion? You'll need to replay a specific level and get the three star rating, even if you already had three stars on that level after playing it the first time.

• 00thundercat
    00thundercat Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hey red girl, you mean you didn't get the animal companion? You'll need to replay a specific level and get the three star rating, even if you already had three stars on that level after playing it the first time.

I am having the same issue, is there a specific score/points to be awarded 1-3 stars? i've replayed several levels to earn my companion animal, got fairly high scores, higher than those on lower levels, and was still not enough to even get to the 2nd star...is there a star to point limit per level range?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?