Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I have been on level 159 for weeks and weeks and just cannot make any progress at all.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Slime and grass are back in this level. Start by moving the grumpy resources from the slime down to the grass. This will convert them into happy resources. You’ll the start matching them.Focus on making horizontal matches on the grass. Check out this video of a player passing the level, I hope it helps you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJjnYQ1NdIM
I am sure that you can do it
The Slime and grass are back in this level. Start by moving the grumpy resources from the slime down to the grass. This will convert them into happy resources. You’ll the start matching them.Focus on making horizontal matches on the grass. Check out this video of a player passing the level, I hope it helps you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJjnYQ1NdIMI am sure that you can do it