Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I request lives and friends say they send them to me but I don't get them. I play farm heroes and I am tired of having to wait for the game to reset for lives.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Michele!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com?
Go to King.com and login. To sync your King.com account with your Facebook progress just follow these steps:
1) Click on Settings
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows
Once done your progress is synchronized and you can send and receive help.
Cheers :-)