how do I turn notifications off

Options
Becky_Johnson
Becky_Johnson Posts: 1 Newbie

I don't want notifications when lives are full in farm hero. How do I turn them off?

Best Answer

• Digger1
    Digger1 Posts: 235 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you have an Android device:

When an a notification pops up, simply long press on it and App info will pop up. Tap on that and you’ll be taken straight to the app management screen where you can uncheck the Show notifications box and free yourself from spam. It does mean that all notifications from that app will be turned off. As the warning states “If you turn off notifications for this app, you may miss important alerts and updates.”

You can also go to Settings > Apps and slide over the All tab and run through each app, unchecking that Show notifications box for anything you don’t want bothering you.

If you have an iOS:

Go to Settings > Notifications to verify that the app supports notifications. If notifications do not appear in the Notification Center, make sure that the Notification Center setting for the app is enabled. Make sure you’re signed in to your Apple ID.

I hope this helps :) 

Answers

• Digger1
    Digger1 Posts: 235 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

If you have an Android device:

When an a notification pops up, simply long press on it and App info will pop up. Tap on that and you’ll be taken straight to the app management screen where you can uncheck the Show notifications box and free yourself from spam. It does mean that all notifications from that app will be turned off. As the warning states “If you turn off notifications for this app, you may miss important alerts and updates.”

You can also go to Settings > Apps and slide over the All tab and run through each app, unchecking that Show notifications box for anything you don’t want bothering you.

If you have an iOS:

Go to Settings > Notifications to verify that the app supports notifications. If notifications do not appear in the Notification Center, make sure that the Notification Center setting for the app is enabled. Make sure you’re signed in to your Apple ID.

I hope this helps :) 

• Patty_Tornow
    Patty_Tornow Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I've turned off notifications several times.  It keeps turning back on,  waking everyone up at all hours,  and going off at work.  I'm ready to Uninstall the game for this reason. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?