Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I've been on level 345 on Farm Hero Saga for some time now, is there any way to get past it? Or does anyone know?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have not got there yet but I have found these tips that should help you to pas the level.
There are 2 spiders in this level that you have to collect.
You should go after them first because they can jump around and spin their webs, which is not only irritating but inhibits your ability to maneuver your cropsies.
You have to get rid of them before you go on to trying to create chicks.
Also check out this video of a player passing the level, this should also help you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGdKxnse0SU
Good luck, I am sure that you can do it!