Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
What is up with Farm Hero Saga Level 367. It locks up when I am trying to finish.I get too the last two moves and I cannot do anything as it locks up. Has any one else had this problem to day Sunday May 17,2015.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Brannif!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game. I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Farm Heroes.
Cheers :-)