Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I currently have a Nexus tablet where I have got quite far in King games - I have just purchased an Ipad - can I transfer the games with the levels or do I need to start all over again?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You can also log on with a King.com account on the games that support it. Bubble Witch 2, both Candy Crush games, Farm Heroes, Alphabetty, Papa Pear, Diamond Digger. These games all support a King.com account.
Sad to say, the only way to transfer the games is to add them on FB, then link the games on your Nexus to your FB, then download the games to your Ipad and link all the games to your FB.