Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Can someone help me or do I have to find a new game to play? Please Help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
why does the straw disappear when stood on by the sheep?
King have changed the level and removed the flowers. I have a video link, hope it helps! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e7RHEYi4mM
I have the same problem too, both on iPad and android phone.
I agree - I have the same problem - 15 moves, 2 sheep and 95 each strawberries and onions.
I have same problem, no flowers and only 15 moves to get 2 sheep growing corn and to get 95 strawberries and 95 onions.
I have the same problem. All the help pages show a board with flowers but my game has none. Could there be different versions of this level for F.B. and phones, mobiles etc?
What is your question about this level exactly? I m at level 973 maybe i can help you but i dont see any problem when i go back play to this level