how to beat level 784 in farm heroes saga?

Options
BUANGSM16
BUANGSM16 Posts: 10 Level 2

this level is magic bean-drainer! from 70,000+, down to 40,000+ left. i don't know how long will i survive this level, it's very stressful and making me super depress to the point that i want to learn how to hack so that for 1 click, i can manage to finish a certain level without draining my whole energy and sanity. please, i need your help, i don't want to use that "helpful" companions, because those are just a bunch of [insert a lots of bad words in different words here]. don't you ever try to provoke me to play illegally, sometimes, it's not easy to be patient and polite for these [insert a bad word here in different language] game and website. i want urgent help! thank you in advance. I've been trying to be polite without sounding very fake.Β 

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

• BUANGSM16
    BUANGSM16 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

My name is Johnny, I am a moderator here on the King Care site. Due to a technical error this post did not appear on the site.

I apologise for this, rest assured this is being looked at to ensure that it does not happen again.

If you still have a query then feel free to use the site for help or post your question again so our community can assist you.

Kind regards,

Johnny

I don't care how many centuries (this is a hyperbole) will I take to wait for this post to appear publicly, and I have completed this level a long, long time ago without hacking (good thing I didn't resort into hacking your game, because I also don't know how to hack). Playing clean still prevails, it makes the game add a little-bit of spice in it. I am a little-bit mature now, so, maybe I can post comments here with more relax, polite, and sound mind. I should be more responsible commenting in the internet. God bless!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?