I want my password and the email link fails.

Options
Geraldine_Teo
Geraldine_Teo Posts: 2 Newbie

I  do not know my password. I know my email. My email gets the link to recover the password. Guess where the link takes me? It takes me to the KING.COM page.

where the heck is the password recovery?

I scrolled left and right, top to bottom.

Nothing.

I tried it four or five times.

I don't know why the link failed so many times.

This has nothing to do with a game. but i needed to choose one. which is... irksome.

Best Answer

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey Geraldine, no need to panic ;-)

That link is supposed to take you to the page and give you the option to create a new password.

If this doesn't happen, then just copy and paste the link into a new browser window and hit enter. It should then work and allow you to create a new password.  

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

That link is supposed to take you to the page and give you the option to create a new password.

If this doesn't happen, then just copy and paste the link into a new browser window and hit enter. It should then work and allow you to create a new password.  

• Geraldine_Teo
    Geraldine_Teo Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

no. it does not work. read my question again.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?