Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
been stuck for ages and need help cannot seem to get anywhere with this level any way you will be making changes soon
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You basically can't pass this level. They changed it and made it impossible. People have written King and we're basically told "too bad". I stopped playing and now only check after an update.
the video above is not the same as the one I have I have the whale needing 15 apples
Hi Linda. Try and make "T"and "L"shapes with the cropsies. Here is a video of a player passing the level, I hope it can give you some good pointers. Keep trying, I am sure that you can do it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kyx0FgIEEds