Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I completed level 412 several days ago, but the game is not moving on to level 413. Can you help? It took me several weeks to finally complete 412....I do NOT want to repeat it please!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeannine, you play the game on Facebook on PC and it's stuck? There's no roadblock between level 412 and 413. Have you cleared cache on your PC and did you try to play in another browser? What does it look like on your road map in Farm Heroes?
Hi,
I have the same problem with level 1195, I have cleared browser cache, tried with another browser... no progress.