Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I was on level 115 and I went to play it and the game started over and I know I have saved my levels. I am level 1 and I really don't want to start over.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Are you playing via mobile or tablet? if you are, you need to make sure you are connected to Facebook through the app. If on pc, make sure you are logged in to your account. Does anyone else play on your computer? Sometimes it remembers other peoples log ins, so make sure your cache and cookies are cleared too before you log in as you.