Farm Heros level 856

Options
Toxo
Toxo Posts: 3 Newbie

Trying to pass level 856 so I looked for tips. What I found was the whale in the its version only requires one apple to work, android it takes 15. Why is that? Level is almost impossible but would be at least a little easier if it was the same as iOS.

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Toxo!

Levels on Android and iOS are normally the same. Turns out some levels gets changed over time. Please check for recent (video) tutorials to make sure the article/video matches the current version.

Cheers :-)

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,013 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2015
    Options

They changed it not long after release, and made it harder. Despite many many pleas, they still haven't changed it at all. A lot are stuck on it. I know for our guides, I have been unable to remake the video using the 15 needed apples now. The one apple wasn't just limited, it was the original version and a miracle was needed then. Last time I was on live chat they did promise to pass it on but no change yet :( Keep at it, hopefully they will.

• Toxo
    Toxo Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Well I'm pretty much done with the game until they change it. It's impossible even with numerous boosters and extra moves. I'll check the level after updates but until than I'll spend my money in other places. In my opinion they ruined candy crush the same way. Unwinnable levels that are full of glitches. 

• erixko
    erixko Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hello, i have contacted the Customer Care via chat, and a got this message to my email:

"Thank you for contacting King Customer Care.

I am really sorry to hear that Farm Heroes Saga is giving you a hard time.

Our Technical team has just checked this level and it was recently changed.

Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.

I have to admit, that it is quite challenging! But as you have come so far I am sure that you can complete this level!"

So i will wait some time, maybe 1 week, and if nothing change with this lvl, i stop playing this game, and every king games too for ever.

• Beverly_LeRiche
    Beverly_LeRiche Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello, i have contacted the Customer Care via chat, and a got this message to my email:

Our Game Studios are constantly working on improving our games by introducing new features, gameplay or concepts. They closely monitor a game's difficulty and listen to player feedback about certain levels or features, and at times may decide to tweak certain aspects to enhance the player experience.

I have to admit, that it is quite challenging! But as you have come so far I am sure that you can complete this level!"

So i will wait some time, maybe 1 week, and if nothing change with this lvl, i stop playing this game, and every king games too for ever.

unbelievable!!! I am going to stop playing also~~ Thats the best answer they can come up with "I am sure you can complete this level"! Like you are a child & they are encouraging you!!! SMH
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,013 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

And its rubbish. They changed it about a week or two after release and its never changed yet. Everyone who is stuck on that needs to go and tell them again. They need to have someone answer that does know what they are talking about. Since I made the original video when it was released, I have never managed to update it as I haven't been able to pass it since they changed it. they made it harder not easier!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?