Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Now I need a clue on level 718 on farm heroes on king.com on strategy with the bull thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks. Now ì know about you tube and the Tutorials. I thought i'm not Smart enough.
Hi AsTi!
Looks like the level has been updated with a new target.
Did you check YouTube? I've found this video showing how the level can be completed with 2 sheeps:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4dv59yacsE
Cheers :-)
In the Tutorial in level 718 Farm Heroes are 3 Sheep. In my Game are only 2 Sheep. How is this to solve?
Hi JK!
Please see this video for best strategy on level 718:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXycGaKxGuc