how to beat level 795 in farm heroes saga?

Options
BUANGSM16
BUANGSM16 Posts: 10 Level 2

i have been stuck here for almost one month. could somebody help me beat this level? don't send me videos, send me word guides as much as possible. here, I've posted very polite and i'm being angry in a polite way, so, I hope my post will be displayed. and for those moderators, could you please stop premoderating my posts please! could you distinguish between good and bad posts? you just cannot feel me, that's why you are not allowing me to display my posts with anger. do you think this game is easy? no! you are always playing the victim where in fact you're not! you should be aware that it's not only me who gets mad of not beating a difficult level, of course, it's normal for people getting mad; and i'm still using my common sense. I will not apologize for my "mistakes" and "violations"... never! because in the first place, I did not commit those things here.

Best Answer

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! I think to have your posts allowed on here you only need to keep the language friendly and polite. Afterall King games are played by many so the content needs to always be clean. I know that King do allow you to have an opinion, and we all know that it can be frustrating when you are stuck on what feels like an impossible level! 

See the guidelines here- https://care.king.com/en/community-house-rules

Level 795 certainly is a tricky level but I am sure that you can do it! 

Fill the water buckets to the brim to force them to release water droplets.

Make matches near the fire crackers to force it to hit water bucket and create more water.

Make large matches next to the needed resources in order to collect them.

Good luck and have fun! :D 

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! I think to have your posts allowed on here you only need to keep the language friendly and polite. Afterall King games are played by many so the content needs to always be clean. I know that King do allow you to have an opinion, and we all know that it can be frustrating when you are stuck on what feels like an impossible level! 

Make matches near the fire crackers to force it to hit water bucket and create more water.

• BUANGSM16
    BUANGSM16 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

thank you so much!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?