Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
Hello,
I need to create an account into 'king.com'. I'm not able to find any form helping me to register in your site. Why you've done it so damn hidden? What's the purpose here?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
https://apply.king.com/login try this page
doesn't work - starts at the beginning... frustrating
Okay, I found it for you. Go to the site and click to play a game, for you I guess Farm Heroes would be the best? Then on the left hand side in the menu you will see options to sign in or to save your game. Here you can create an account