I am having issues gettin my game to open and load on my tablet it is an android os 4.4

Options
Brandon_Best
Brandon_Best Posts: 2 Newbie

I have the game downloaded but when I go to open it it will only open as far as the initial page where you can hit play or connect to Facebook would appreciate any help I can get 

Answers

• Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Brandon,

Did you check for updates for both your device and apps? Do a restart on your tablet afterwards.

Check as well the memory available on your device. You could save memory on your Android by saving your game apps on a SD card instead of your device's internal memory.

If you play connected to Facebook or the Kingdom, you could consider to uninstall and reinstall the game app. Be aware that you might lose any saved lives or boosters. You won't lose your levels and Gold Bars, as you will get those back once you synchronize with your Facebook or your Kingdom account. 

• Brandon_Best
    Brandon_Best Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall multiple times I have multiple other king games downloaded and they all work correctly but this is the only one that doesn't I will check for updates on my tablet but fright now the game is up to date

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?