Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The previous answers to this question explain how to collect 40 raindrops, suns and strawberries, ignoring the carrots. On the version I am on I have to collect 70 of each in 15 moves and there are no carrots. Explain
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
did you get through level 164 because I am having the same problem. I am almost ready to give up!
Hey Elaine,
Be careful when checking levels on YouTube; always filter on the newest ones.
The old version of this level was different indeed and you had to collect 40 of each. They listen to their players and if a level is way too hard, it might get tweaked. When players complain that a level is way too easy, it can be made a bit more difficult.
I guess that's what happened here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fh2FPtlkdf0