farm heroes level 405

Options
Cindy_Patientia
Cindy_Patientia Posts: 6 Level 2

My animal companions obtained in level 405 are greyed out at beginning of level 406? Why? I passed 405 with 3 stars & got all 3 animal companions.

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I've seen a few posts on the site about this, where players have got the 3 stars but it didn't unlock the companions. The only advice I saw was to replay the level again. The only other reason I can think of is that you can't use the companions on this level.Β 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer βœ“
    Options

I've seen a few posts on the site about this, where players have got the 3 stars but it didn't unlock the companions. The only advice I saw was to replay the level again. The only other reason I can think of is that you can't use the companions on this level.Β 

• Terri_Di_Camillo
    Options

I have this problem too, and it was a difficult level to pass and I used many boosters! I don't really want to waste all of my boosters to pass again if this level is still having this problem!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?