Magic beans disappear

Options
Shelly-3
Shelly-3 Posts: 2 Newbie

Once again as I log online all my magic beans disappear down to just 5 why does this keep happening 

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2
    edited September 2015
    Options

Maybe you earnt the magic beans connected to facebook and then you switched over to kingdom? Or maybe you're playing the Rancid levels which automatically take your beans each time you play if you select the easier options. Check it out.

• Baseball
    Baseball Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2015
    Options

Maybe you earnt the magic beans connected to facebook and then you switched over to kingdom? Or maybe you're playing the Rancid levels which automatically take your beans each time you play if you select the easier options. Check it out.

That doesn't make any sense. She's obviously not playing rancid level. I'm having the same problem losing beans on all levels of play. Please fix this problem! I want my 6,000 beans back!!! (Earnt is not a word)
  • Tune_D
    Tune_D Posts: 1,090 Level 3
    Options

Hi Baseball, sounds like AlphaBetty Saga is your game ;-)Does this happen after updates on your mobile device?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?