Rewards For Trying Other Saga Games

Options
Pau_Luha
Pau_Luha Posts: 4 Newbie

when i run out of lives, i sometimes get his offer to try a new saga game in return for 5 lives and other 5 abilities, i finish the levels required on the offer, usually 10-12 and when i go back to farm heroes the rewards are not added, i have tried to complete this offer about 6 times now, for my 1st and 2nd i received the reward, for 3rd i dint, for 4th i did, for 5th and 6th(today) i dint, its really annoying wasting my time, trying a game and finishing 12 levels i dont enjoy playing and get nothing for it.... i want my rewards... and this issue to be fixed because most likely i will not accept this offer anymore since it doesnt give me rewards, which is why i play them in the first place..

Best Answer

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

The offers are a one time thing, so once you have completed the promo once, that's it, you get the rewards and then the offer is not available anymore. This is why you don't get the rewards. 

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Answer ✓
    Options

The offers are a one time thing, so once you have completed the promo once, that's it, you get the rewards and then the offer is not available anymore. This is why you don't get the rewards. 

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,027 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Kingspinn is missing the point. The first time a new game comes up that you haven't tried, it offers you the chance to refill lives, tractors etc by getting to a certain level on a new game. The first poster tried that and DID NOT get the rewards so tried again.

I never ever get the rewards even though I haven't previously played the game, so now I no longer bother trying.

• Pau_Luha
    Options

if they are a one off thing, then why do they keep offering me the deals to refill my lifes + some other tools to try out a new game? and its likr 50/50 chance that you will get the reward by completing the deal that is offered by king.com, i have asked about this same issue with some reletavis and they have expierenced the same thing, that king.com does not deliver the rewards for trying the new games when they are the ones that offer the deal.. even the person below has commented that he expierences the same thing and he does not even bother accepting these deals because he does not get the rewards for finishing the deals.. which i guess that there are plenty people with the same issue...
  • Pau_Luha
    Options

what the heck? lool, i pressed the button this reply did not slove my question and it marked it as solved? this is not solved, and sorry i may have misread but im sure it said that "this reply did not solve my question"
  • Pau_Luha
    Options

Kingspinn is missing the point. The first time a new game comes up that you haven't tried, it offers you the chance to refill lives, tractors etc by getting to a certain level on a new game. The first poster tried that and DID NOT get the rewards so tried again.

I never ever get the rewards even though I haven't previously played the game, so now I no longer bother trying.

with these offers, i havent previously played any of the game also, the first time i play them is when the offer is there, unless thats not what you ment, and yes this issue should be fixed because i bet there are too many people no who "no longer bother trying." because king.com are promoting their new games and because of this issue are loosing out on alot of potential triers of the new game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?