Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I received 3 stars on level 285 and 299 and the game won't unlock the companions, or rewards. Please fix this, several other people are experiencing the same issue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This is the issue I'm dealing with on level 165. I it shows I unlocked all 3 dinosaurs but on level 166 it says I have not.
I hv the same problem b4.. but after i update the farm heroes apps, it's solved my problem. Try to uodate ur apps.
Even on Facebook. Same issue as on mobile. It's not the app. Like I got the stars, it shows it, but the animals don't unlock. Same issue on different platforms.