We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

My boosts are missing

Elaine_Doherty
Elaine_Doherty Posts: 16 Level 2

I had saved several boosts but they have all disappeared. I did not use them so where did they go and how do I get them back?

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2

Hey Elaine,

Did you update your mobile game app or did it automatically update on your phone?

I'd recommend you to use the free boosters and not to save too many of them as this can happen after an update.

• Elaine_Doherty
    Elaine_Doherty Posts: 16 Level 2

Hey Elaine,

Did you update your mobile game app or did it automatically update on your phone?

I'd recommend you to use the free boosters and not to save too many of them as this can happen after an update.

I had just completed collecting all the suns for the new game last week. I didn't get the boosts or the unlimited lives so as King always tell us I uninstalled my game then reinstalled it. It's bad enough that we never get the reward for completing the daily bonus but King are at a new low by doing this.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?