Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I had saved several boosts but they have all disappeared. I did not use them so where did they go and how do I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Elaine,Did you update your mobile game app or did it automatically update on your phone?I'd recommend you to use the free boosters and not to save too many of them as this can happen after an update.
Hey Elaine,
Did you update your mobile game app or did it automatically update on your phone?
I'd recommend you to use the free boosters and not to save too many of them as this can happen after an update.