Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I passed level 390 on farm heroes saga with three stars, but when i am in other levels, the arabian horse helper is grayed out and not available. how di get it to unlock?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
How´s life on the farm nowadays? I still get my help from the companions, what about you guys?
Ok they cost magic beans but you get a lot in return ;-)
I have this same issue with the three helpers from level 511. I have three stars for that level, but no helpers. I did create a user account on King.com, sync up, and still, no helpers are available.
Hey Le41,Have you tried to replay that level again?Make sure you're connected to your Facebook or your Kingdom account!
Hey Le41,
Have you tried to replay that level again?
Make sure you're connected to your Facebook or your Kingdom account!
I am having the same problem and also with 405 as well. Have shut down, re logged in, synchronized, replayed each multiple times to get better score and 3 stars, still the same outcome :-(
Yes, I have replayed it to get a higher score to no avail. I am logged in and still greyed out. Same thing with level 405.