We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Farm Heroes keeps telling me something went wrong

Jenn_Handspiker
Jenn_Handspiker Posts: 2 Newbie

I used to play Farm Heroes all the time but now every time I try and play it says 'something went wrong' after loading. I tried playing on different browsers as well as on Facebook and King.com. I am able to play all the other King Games with no issues. What's up?

Answers

• aCe
    aCe Posts: 1,442 Level 2

It could just be because the amount of memory Farm uses. Or it could be a connection issue with your wi-fi. If you google 'something went wrong' and also your browser you will see that its a common issue. See if you can find some troubleshooting steps.Β 

• Jenn_Handspiker
    Jenn_Handspiker Posts: 2 Newbie

It could just be because the amount of memory Farm uses. Or it could be a connection issue with your wi-fi. If you google 'something went wrong' and also your browser you will see that its a common issue. See if you can find some troubleshooting steps.Β 

I am only having the trouble on my profile. I had a couple other people log in on my computer and they can play but when I load mine it just keeps saying something went wrong....grrr. Guess I won't be able to play anymore

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?