๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. ๐Ÿ› ๏ธ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Can't see the new bonus game on my iPad or my Samsung phone, but it is on my mums iPad .............

Will_Badman
Will_Badman Posts: 1 Newbie

my mum has a new bonus game on her iPad but it is not on my iPad or phone?..."...........................

Answers

• StuckInATree
    StuckInATree Posts: 4,755 Level 3

New features are not always rolled out to everyone, it seems to be luck of the draw on who get's it.ย It doesn't seem to be based on what level you are on as I've seen othersย on both sides of the progress spectrum get it and not get it, though it seems no one under level 35 gets these events, but that's just from what I've seen.

One of my friends made a fair comment from a dev's point of that view, it's a logical approach in case should anything go disastrously wrong, then at least not everyone is affected while it gets sorted. Sugar tracks started off the same way, some people got it and some not but then in the end they turned into a completely implemented feature for all.ย 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?