Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
I gain the animals by stars but they don't appear in my award list so I can not use them in next levels,please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Elly,
Looks like there was a glitch with the animals. I have fixed the issue and you should now have them available.
Thanks and I wish you lots of fun playing Farm Heroes Saga!
Mark, Team King Care
MarkHawk said: Hi Elly,Looks like there was a glitch with the animals. I have fixed the issue and you should now have them available.Thanks and I wish you lots of fun playing Farm Heroes Saga!Mark, Team King Care
I have trapped animals too! Please help!
Hi Lbldub, I have located the Animal Helpers for you.
I too have locked animal helpers.
Hi Aldus8888, your animal helpers are now ready for use :-)
I also have several trapped animals, please help
Hi,
All requests for animal helpers has been addressed. Kindly add a comment to this thread if you have trapped animal helpers and we'll help you out.
Thanks
I also have that problem with level 465 and 5ll - and it keeps me from getting the help I need from the animal companions to complete the lvl I'm at also I can't get my reward .. Help pls?
Hi Elly,Looks like there was a glitch with the animals. I have fixed the issue and you should now have them available.Thanks and I wish you lots of fun playing Farm Heroes Saga!Mark, Team King Care
Not anymore Cayak - your animals have been released :-)
I have this same problem in level 692...